The Fishers

Posted by GOPACK: The viewing at Brown=Wynne was set up with 2 parlors. One for the Fishers and one for JY's clan. Visitors were asked who they were there to see. LF told people "he killed my baby". This was spoken very openly in her very sad grief. I did not attend the funeral, but I was told this by someone who was there and heard it. She obviously has not stated this publicly and has conducted herself with class and dignity. JMO

Posted by ConcernedCitize: I have been trying to decide whether or not to post this b/c I don't want it to be taken the wrong way but this post above made me think. I am not trying to imply that the person I am about to mention was involved in any way but instead make a guess at what ECU girl may have been talking about. So...please.... I am not saying this person was involved in any way and I am not saying anything negative about this person at all but just making a guess about what ECU may have been talking about... (I may be wrong, ECU could correct me if I am)

It is my understanding that Michelle's relationship with her father has been strained for some time. Apparently they had "reconciled" since the birth of Cassidy. But, I did not see him at the funeral. He may have been there. I don't know what he looks like but I would have thought that he would have stood out to me as the father b/c he would have been very upset. You will notice that at the funeral and in the press conference it was only the mother and Meredith (the sister). At the funeral Meredith was consoling her mother but there was no father to be seen. I found this odd at the time but did not know the relationship she had with her father or if he was even alive. The "missing" that ECU was talking about could have been the father. Does anybody know anything about her father or her relationship with him?

Posted by raleighwood: Hello, I live about a mile from the Youngs and while I don't know them personally, we do have several mutal friends in common. These friends know them fairly well. Anyway, here are the rumors I have heard so take it for what it's worth. (I'm just sick of not seeing anything new on this board!). I also heard rumor that Jason did not get along with Michelle's mother. I don't know any details about this, but certainly you could understand why she would suspect him if she didn't like him or get along with him. [This post has three points, I only posted the relevant point here. The entire post can be read under Misc Information.]

Posted by frenchbroad: I believe if Jason had been at the memorial service, he would not have been welcome. Mrs. Fisher has already accused Jason of murdering her daughter. One thing that I will mention is that JY usually bought his cars through MY's father b/c he sells used cars in NY and gave him good deals. I noticed that MF's house is in LF's name. So I guess MY's parents always tried to help. I believe MF used to be Cassidy's nanny if I am not mistaken so she would have known the child well. I didn't realize MF was a trained EMT and I find some of her reactions at the scene of the murder a little "staged" b/c if she knew what she was doing, she sure didn't act like it. JMO

JY is very close to his mother and often found reasons to visit her when he was in that end of the state. Not sure about his relationship with MY's mother but I did hear that LF had been spending alot of time at their house and it had created some tension. I don't know her but she looks like she could have a strong personality. JMO Anyone know her?

MF was Cassidy's full-time nanny when they lived in their condo (just before they moved to the house). I don't know if she still did some of that when they moved to the new house. I also know that there was alot of tension between JY and MY's mother b/c he told someone that she was always over there and seemed aggravated by it.


Posted by RPD: A Fact. LF bought it so she could be closer to her daughters and CY in the years to come. MF was living there for now. [In regards to the house Meredith is living in.]