Misc Information


Posted by NCSUGirl: According to a friend of MY, Jason was the one who pushed to get pregnant again right after the accident.

Posted by Tennisbuff: CY is not with the grandparents, that's incorrect. She's with JY and both are staying with his sister. This I do know as a personal fact.

Posted by Packpride: - Hi guys...I know both Rhett and Shelly...i don't think either one is JTF. Shelly was Michelle's friend long before Jason was in the picture. Her loyalties would lie with Michelle. Michelle and her sis were very close. I just don't see Shelly attacking or laying blame on Meredith like JTF was doing. Shelly is an absolute sweetheart and is devastated by this whole thing. I can't imagine she would be on this board at all, especially saying the things JTF was. Rhett and Jason were good friends...but not like THAT. Jason is definitely into girls (obviously!!)...and the thought of he and Rhett together in that way is pretty laughable. And Rhett wouldn't have the info that JTF has. I was pretty shocked about what that person claims to know. Whoever JTF is...it’s someone extremely close to the Young family. It's eerie. JMO

Posted by raleighwood: Hello, I live about a mile from the Young's and while I don't know them personally, we do have several mutal friends in common. These friends know them fairly well. Anyway, here are the rumors I have heard so take it for what it's worth. (I'm just sick of not seeing anything new on this board!)
(1) Recently a friend spoke to MY a few weeks before her murder and happened to talk about the "bizarre" accident. Michelle apparently described it as "divine intervention" as to how they survived the accident. Cassidy was not in the car.
(2) A male friend of Jason's openly admitted that JY was unfaithful. I do not believe he was interviewed by LE, but I would imagine if he knows, then others have offered up this information.
(3) I also heard rumor that Jason did not get along with Michelle's mother. I don't know any details about this, but certainly you could understand why she would suspect him if she didn't like him or get along with him. For me personally, I can't really form anything other than a hunch as there just are not enough details. But if my spouse were killed and I was innocent, then I would do everything to assist with the investigation since I had nothing to hide. Right? Why exercise your right to remain silent if you have nothing to hide?

Posted by johngo: (latter rain): Cassie wore socks to bed that night because the upstairs area was cold....something was wrong with the heat pump. It was still cold when I was there.

Posted by johngo: (latter rain):
Okay, the heat. I did ask about this today, since I was curious, too. What I heard is--second hand--that neither Jason nor Michelle was concerned. They both preferred a cool house, is what I heard. The house has two heat pumps, not too unusual for a large house. The downstairs heat pump worked fine, the upstairs pump need repairing or replacing. Heat from downstairs was allowed to warm the upstairs. The money to fix the heat pump had just become available, is what I heard. I'm sure you understand how items are budgeted in any household. The heat pump was budgeted and now was going to be fixed, is what I heard. No one was freezing in that house. Mrs. Young said when she went to visit she would wear a light sweater because Jason and Michelle preferred a cool house.And so do I. My thermostat is set on 60. My bedroom is usually around 55 because it is far from the thermostat. The upstairs here is very cool, but for visitors we have a down comforter and quilts. Nobody freezes. That's what I hear.

Posted by johngo: (latter rain): From what I have heard, yes, Jason was aware of it (regarding the therapy sessions). I have not heard, though, how many sessions Michelle had. johngo

Posted by johngo: So far as I know, local cops have not been involved at all. I was told that the first to call Mrs. Young was Linda Fisher. But she was so hysterical that Mrs. Young had trouble understanding her. Next, Mrs. Young talked with Meredith Fisher, and that was how she got the story of Michelle's death. I was also told that even with Meredith, Mrs. Young did not understand that Michelle had been beaten to death.....only that she was dead and there was much blood. I heard that Mrs. Young thought for a while that maybe Michelle had died from a miscarriage, that she had maybe bled to death before someone arrived to help. I believe the original story Jason was told was that Michelle was dead, possibly from a miscarriage. I'm not sure when the Young family found out that Michelle had been beaten. Maybe I can ask, if anyone wants to know. johngo

Posted by gorealtors: Boating "accident" - Heard recently from a source who has friends that live in Enchanted Oaks, plus who has connections through WCSO, that there was a questionable boating accident during the summer of 2006. Apparently JY and MY were on their boat and MY somehow "fell" overboard. According to my source she was not a great swimmer and struggled to get to safety. So sad!! JMO

Posted by WonderingInSC: I was just told by PM.... October 14th was the night Michelle and JY went to the wedding of a friend. She locked him out of the room... remember now? I do.... Rotten husband... [Not sure of the original source of this info. Haven't been able to find a original post. It may have been on a different board.]