The "Relationship"

It was revealed in one of the Search Warrants that Jason Young had a "relationship" with Michelle Money, from Ococee, FL. She was also Michelle Young's friend and sorority sister. Here are some of the posts from CTV Message boards in regards to his "relationship." There are probably many others but it is difficult to know the right search words to use.

Posted by jane02: I live in the triangle but I do not know Michelle or Jason Young. A friend of mine lives the the Youngs neighborhood - Enchanted Oaks, but she does not personally know the Youngs. I asked her what the neighbors thought? She said that the rumours she heard in the neighborhood was that Jason had a girlfriend in Florida. She had also heard that his car had been seen in the driveway that night by a delivery person, after the time he was supposed to be on his way to Va. This is not official info - just rumors floating around their neighborhood.

Posted by RPD: I first posted the Florida girlfriend thing a couple of weeks ago.This info came from MY's sorority sister (my friend). Yes, JY's inside circle have been aware of this fact for several weeks....that is why they all stopped posting in his defense.

Posted by RPD: According to MM, affair started 9-16-06.... MM was MY's sorority sister and a very close friend. MM said that she was having marital problems so she was "vulnerable". JY seized this opportunity...........

Posted by RPD: It was a true AFFAIR. There was at least one sexual encounter at MM's Florida home.

Posted by packpride: I don't think Jason had multiple affairs over the course of his marriage. From what I have heard, his friendship with MM turned into something more and he was struggling with that. It's true that Jason was popular with the ladies in college, but from what I observed he seemed to have a genuine love and respect for MY as his wife and the mother of his daughter and was enjoying a settled life as a family man. He really acted like Cass was the center of his universe. Naturally, I am questioning a lot of things now...just trying to pass on my impressions of what life was like before all of this. I realize other people are hearing differently but this is JMO

Posted by raleighwood: Hello, I live about a mile from the Youngs and while I don't know them personally, we do have several mutal friends in common. These friends know them fairly well. Anyway, here are the rumors I have heard so take it for what it's worth. (I'm just sick of not seeing anything new on this board!). A male friend of Jason's openly admitted that JY was unfaithful. I do not believe he was interviewed by LE, but I would imagine if he knows, then others have offered up this information. [This post has three points. I posted only the relevant point to this topic. The entire post can be read under Misc Information.]

Posted by just the facts: Until I know the "truth" about this relationship and not the media version I will not pass judgment. I have several friends of the opposite sex that I have frequent phone or email contact with. We are good friends and there is nothing more to it than that. Its not an issue for my spouse or for theirs. Until I know more, I will not judge a relationship I know nothing about. If this was a true affair I will be disappointed but I will be disappointed in both MM and JY. However, exercising poor judgment and having an affair doesn’t make someone a murderer and that is something we have all been quick to forget.

Posted by Sorsista: I have been reading this message board for weeks now and have yet to post. have a little inside knowledge of all that is goig on...I knew MY, JY, MM and SM in college. Didn't know JY and SM as well as MY and MM because of graduation, etc, but I knew them socially nonetheless. I still live in the RTP. The opinion here in the RTP is that the JY relationship with MM will play a bigger part in his case than you might think. IMO, and in the opinion of many others, MY found out that JY took a trip to Denver with MM, which may have caused the big fight that took a turn...

Posted by Sorsista: There was a trip to Denver. JY and MM were there. Maybe it was only skiing or whatever. No one knows what went on behind closed doors, But what a coincidence, huh?

Posted by gojo: ... They both have adamantly denied to the police and public that there is even a hint of an affair with JY. (Referring to Steve and Michelle Money).

Posted by gojo: I believe LE originally called it a relationship. Believe that's what they're still calling it.

Posted by gojo: I have seen no newspaper report an affair. Because I have allowed your discussion of "fact" to go unchallenged doesn't make it true. New people sign on to boards all the time. They maybe need to know you are not discussing "fact". If you are going to call the relationship an affair, give us a link.

Posted by gojo: I'm glad to see you use the phrase "may have been cheating". I'm not the only one who has not yet accepted that as a fact. I have heard something different about the Florida trip but cannot yet verify what I heard. I think some may have rushed to judgment, as they say.